Saturday, November 29, 2008

Original Love - R35 Sweet J

Artist: Original Love
Album name: R35 Sweet J
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoKiss



Anyone else into older anime from the early 90s, 80s, or before?

Yesterday, I spent all evening watching the original Macross, including the movie "Macross: Do You Remember Love?" Macross: DYRL is probably the most exquisite looking anime movies of the 80s, and I think it's just a shame that 95% of Bleach and Naruto fans probably haven't even heard of this movie, let alone seen it.

No knock on newer anime (I myself am looking forward to watch Macross Fusion, which just ended in Japan a couple of months ago) but I kind of wish that more people would get into some of the older stuff.
I'm quite familiar with Evangelion, in fact I bought the American VHS release when it first came out 12 years ago. Great show.
Ugh, that's Macross FRONTIER, not Fusion.

No comments: