Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dream - Pure

Artist: Dream
Album name: Pure
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoPure
  2. MP3LogoLove Generation (instrumental)



What chances do I have of getting into MIT?

I know this question's been asked a zillion times already, but MIT has been my dream university since childhood. Here are my academic credentials:

O Level: 8 A's, 3 B's. Scored highest mark in the world in O Level Additional Mathematics.

AS Level: 4 A's (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics) with a 100% in Maths

SAT-I: 2240 (Writing 780, Math 760, Reading 700)

SAT-II Physics: 800
SAT-II Maths Level 2: 800

Extracurriculars: No community service or sports; write articles on the internet sometimes; passed the screening test of National Physics Talent Contest (which had a 4% pass-rate) and attended the first training camp; hold positions of responsibility in school's Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics societies.

Oh, and I am also taking Further Mathematics at A Level.

P.S. schools following the British pattern don't have a GPA system.

No comments: